Dressel Designs: assassin v2

I’m super stoked to try this d bearing 5050. With the smaller bearing diameter, how would you say the d bearing 5050 would compare to a cloud berry? What about a qubit? Does it have more power and spin time than the c bearing?

2 Likes

I’ve never played a cloud berry so I can’t help you there. It’s a smaller yoyo (50x50) so performance isn’t at the forefront of this design but man it is so fun!! It’s very light and zippy and feels super comfy in the hand without feeling too too wide. The d bearing is going to give you a slightly different feel on the string and offer you better binds and rejections from spinning faster, and a very very slight boost in stability from the OG C bearing 5050

5 Likes

Assassin is back and better then ever. This run came out superb for a steel yoyo. Restock soon here on YYE!!!

15 Likes

What’s the ticket on these bad boys? I wanna pick one up

Update: I found what they last went for. I’m defiantly picking one up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

75 shipped for a grades. 60 for b. It’s super nice and affordable compared to most steels

6 Likes

Been seeing them new assassins pop up here and there! Release this month?
Also anything changed this time around?

1 Like

Hopefully!! I’m trying my best. I will say they’ll be here on yye tho!!

3 Likes

D BEARING ORGANIC
SATURDAY
RIGHT HERE AT YYE!
GET ONE

12 Likes

For real. Get one. It’s great!

2 Likes

Thanks man!! Glad you’re still enjoying it

2 Likes

Looks awesome

1 Like

Plays awesome too

2 Likes

I really liked the assassin. Is the 5050 also steel? Sorry if that’s a dumb question. I thought I saw specs for the 5050 before, but couldn’t find them again.

2 Likes

It is aluminum, and fantastic. Plays a lot different than the Assassin, but just as enjoyable. I’ll let Patrick or someone else get more technical, but as far as I’m concerned it’s a no-brainer.

4 Likes

Both are awesome throws! Don’t miss out!

4 Likes

5050 is 6061 aluminum. It’s a 1 to 1 design 50mm diameter and 50mm width. It has the same weight as the assassin but a lot more of an organic shape. It’s super fun and zippy and less serious than the assassin.

3 Likes

Here’s a video from @Roy_Dodge on the differences between the C and D bearing versions of this yoyo.

Releasing 8pm today!!!

8 Likes

5050s live now! About half the stock is gone already! Check them out here

4 Likes

Hey guys! For any Twitter goers we now have a Twitter! Check it out here:

Twitter.com/dresseldesigns

2 Likes

Happy Monday everybody! We have an exciting week ahead of us for Dressel Designs!

1. 5050s are still in stock but selling at a steady pace. We don’t have any plans to get these remade, so pick one up if you are interested!

2. We sponsored someone last week and were going to announce them on wednesday!! I am SUPER excited to share this one with all of you!

3. We’ve got a couple of prototypes in the works, including a collaboration which we’re going to tease on friday!!

Stay tuned!! I hope everyone has a great week!

13 Likes