Dressel Designs: assassin v2

They’re shipping to me this week, after a lot of delays :confused: should’ve been here weeks ago. Rip

10 Likes

Do you know how much the kanto will retail for ?? I’m just curious thanks :grin:

2 Likes

A little less than 80, depending on the amount of b grades

6 Likes

What other colours are going to be available? Is there going to be a clear with rainbow rims?

1 Like

That is like one of the best colorways ever invented. at least in my opinion :grin: if the kanto actually has that colorway I might actually faint…

2 Likes

100% agree on this. Hopefully the Kanto has that colourway since the black and rainbow rims one is already being shown off.

2 Likes

Exactly. Even though the black with rainbow rims does look great already.

1 Like

No rainbow rims this run, sorry! We will DEFINITELY do some for a second run since they seem to be more popular than I thought. First run is going to have raw SS, raw Brass, and 1 color with black SS rims.

7 Likes

I finally figured out this Pokemon stuff! Thanks YT!

1 Like

What’s the weight of the brass one?

Around 62.5

4 Likes

Brass! I can’t wait.

3 Likes

February 27th is national Pokemon day! I mean, I’m pretty ravenous for a brass Kanto now, but it could make for a fun release date. On the other hand it
would be extra nice to be throwing it on the day in celebration… I’m just so excited.

Can I ask about quantities per colorway that’ll be available? I have this friend, see, and he’s thinking about getting two but doesn’t want to feel like a jerk because he’s keeping one from someone else. Any advice for this character?

2 Likes

They’re on the way to me now. I’m not sure on how many will.be A grade and how many will.be B grade, but I definitely think you should try to go 1 SS and 1 brass.

I’ll keep the date in mind for my colorway drop but I want to get them out to retailers ASAp

5 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

2 Likes

Idk, it’d have to have heavy rings though :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah 80ish was what I wanted to aim for with a snorlax edition lol

5 Likes

Is this actually going to be a thing ???

1 Like

2 Likes