Dressel Designs: assassin v2

At the end of the month you’ll say damn him for making 13 colors :joy:

2 Likes

Duuude… the colors on these are so dope. They look like candy, you almost wanna pop em in your mouth or something haha

2 Likes

This photo though :eyes: So niiiiiice

2 Likes

The photographer really did a great job, next level :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

The colors are all great, I’m torn between iron man and purple. I’m really looking forward to this.

2 Likes

Next batch of colors:

Sharp, classy, and timeless color combos was the theme here.

One last batch of colors for our main colorways. These will be unengraved :shushing_face:

17 Likes

As a Butterfly collector these are looking tight and a must have.

3 Likes

oh man i love that profile!!

2 Likes

This yoyo looks great. Very nice work on the design!

1 Like

4 Likes

56.4 diameter

46 width

65.3g

Size C bearing

Last 2 colors for the main run

Still some special editions

#wantmonarch

19 Likes

Holding out for the black on black in a special edition;)

1 Like

We actually revealed the artwork for it a while ago. Tomas did a great job on it

2 Likes

Must have missed that, scrolling up very far in this thread didnt help either lol

I think it was a story. Check DMs

2 Likes

First review of the Monarch, from Roman! Check it out here:

8 Likes

@hobbygod any release date yet?

2 Likes

I’m thinking the 28th!

5 Likes

How badly do you #wantmonarch? Show us for a chance to win one! Enter here: DresselDesignsYoyos on Instagram: "GIVEAWAY! How badly do you #wantmonarch? Use the #wantmonarch and show us for a chance to win a Monarch! Anything goes! We'll pick our favorite entries to win a Monarch on 10/28 (our drop day!) Submissions close 10/26 *Must like this post and follow this account for your entry to count*"

8 Likes

Thanks for not requiring us to tag people. I don’t really know anyone on Instagram good enough to tag them, so I always miss out on the giveaways that require tagging people.

P.S. - You’re awesome!

11 Likes