Dressel Designs: assassin v2

If you think this is classy, wait till Monday :eyes:.

3 Likes

Did these drop already? Don’t see them on the shop.

1 Like

No, the 15th.

1 Like

Awesome thanks!

2 Likes

Reel teal fusion, dropping Wednesday 8pm est along with our felfire color.

10 Likes

Hey guys!!

Got some cool stuff cooking up for you. Wanted to get your opinion on something I got planned for black friday.
Share your opinion here and leave a response to this:

Dressel Designs mystery gift question - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

5 Likes

Kanto in the Hyper Beam colorway.

This run of Kanto we are naming the colors after some of our favorite pokemon moves!. For Hyper Beam, the most powerful move in the original game, we chose a classic clear body with rainbow rims SS rims. What was your favorite move?

21 Likes

Psychic. First and last move for my Alakazam sweeper.

5 Likes

From Gen1? Thrash and Dream Eater. Pokamanz overall? Shadow Force (a two-step move like Fly or Dig, but spooky as heck!).

3 Likes

Someone on IG commented dream eater and now I’m kicking myself for not thinking of it.

5 Likes

Still excited to see what you landed on. With the limited color options on the rings you did a killer job with the first run. Still love my Gengar.

2 Likes

dream eater, solar beam, psybeam, thunder, toxic, leech seed. gen 1 was sick

3 Likes

Body slam is definitely the most gen 1 move to me, I feel like you could make a good case for that being the most powerful move in RBY lol. Getting hit by a permanent freeze off of ice beam/blizzard is pretty iconic too though.

2 Likes

Snorlax / Slobro with Amnesia. Such an underrated combo.

2 Likes

Or, as is canon, it would turn into your phone showing a picture of a Draupnir, lol.

3 Likes

Gengar was my dude. Dream Eater, Night Shade, and Hyper Beam.

2 Likes

YES !!! thank you @hobbygod for finally bringing this colorway to the kanto !!! The kanto is already my favorite slimline throw and I’m very fortunate to snag a brass version. But this new run is really tempting me to buy another one :sweat_smile: it looks fantastic !!!. @Hanker I remember in an earlier post you and I mentioned that we were hoping for this colorway to come out !!!

2 Likes

Yesssss it’s finally here! I have been holding out for this colour since I knew it was coming haha. I somehow missed this post so thanks for tagging me!

2 Likes

Transform is cool but idk how I’d make it work haha. Maybe side effects? But then it’s a totally different yoyo at over double the price

You have to use dream eater when they are asleep

*surf or hydro pump was always my favorite move because blastoise is #1 and the move had the best graphic

1 Like