Dressel Designs: assassin v2

Fantastic! I own a Euphonious and man is it already pretty light and fast. This will definitely be on my radar!

1 Like

Thank you for the support man!

2 Likes

The profile and guts are what really make the Assassin a cut above the rest. The comfort in the hand, catch, and throw from the round organic curves. The wide open catch zone and gap designed to maximize performance, and the size d bearing and pad setup resulting in the best binds I’ve felt in a long time.

29 Likes

A concave D bearing is when you know this is serious business.

3 Likes

Production will come with 1 concave and 1 flat bearing.

6 Likes

We know it can hard to come by replacement equipment for D sized bearing yoyos. To help, we are shipping the Assassin with 1 flat d bearing, 1 concave d bearing, and an extra pair of response pads. Who wants to guess how many bearings are in this bag?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNXxL7iB3jo/?igshid=i9cqli5v2wf9

20 Likes

you had me at flat bearing

8 Likes

Congrats on release #2! This one looks beautiful.

3 Likes

100 bearings!

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Appreciate it. And its slightly upwards of 200 bearings.

1 Like

So, I reviewed this yoyo. It’s legit.

Thanks for having me check out the proto, @hobbygod. Definitely looking forward to the production run.

15 Likes

Thank you man! You did a great job.

Also, rip Alpha Steel :innocent::skull_and_crossbones::pray:

6 Likes

Great review. It looks like it will live up to it’s name!

2 Likes

Thanks! Well, it already took out the Alpha Steel… It’s honestly an instant favorite for me.

4 Likes

Lol literally :rofl:

3 Likes

can’t wait…

1 Like

Do these fit the fd pads?

They do not. These pads are smaller in diameter resulting in tighter binds

2 Likes

Check out a review of the Dressel Design’s assassin from g2nate84! He really did a great job and has a lot to say. I encourage you to give it a watch if you are interested in the ultimate EDC yoyo!

11 Likes

Adam’s review really sold me on this, I’ve never tried a SS yoyo before but this seems super cool and unique, especially with the D bearing… Man this is such a cool looking throw. Can’t wait!

3 Likes