Don't You Hate It When...

Some fool opens their mouth and says something fundamentally dumb, and before you can hand them their rear (on a silver platter, with garnish) the topic gets locked?

I hate that.

http://home.comcast.net/~robert.m.miller/internet.png

Haha, yeah, seriously. Makes me sad too :’(

I just ran across a “let’s debate religion” thread over at, well, you know. I sensed weakness, and poised to attack…

Just as I’m about to pounce…

LOCKED.

(Marc) #4

If you really want to pounce still, go over there now cause the guy who started that thread started another of the same exact thread. I think he wants to be banned ::slight_smile:

Good grief…

He really did. Some folks beg to make a mod swing the banhammer.

lol, i was about to say the same. Why would he post something again that was locked, against the rules, and in the wrong section? Some people have no common sense…

Also, YAY! I’m in before the lock ;D

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Are you sure? Because it doesnt look like it ???

It’s a 4chan thing, man.

If you don’t like what is being said in such a totally unrelated to yoyos thread where there is no right or wrong, but only attacks. Restrain from posting. I do it all the time. Like to people who talk about console gaming being better than PC gaming. I just don’t get in the battle.

Just my two cents on how bad forum topics should be handled.

The mods usually lock them up anyways. :-\

Well, now. What’s the fun in that? :wink:

I saw that thread too while being bored ;D

Do you really find it fun to add add a semi related but unnecessary “point” to a doomed thread?

I would prefer people like Samad just saying “INB4LOCK”, opposed to adding attacks to the “discussion”.

In before the lock :stuck_out_tongue:

But people saying that is similar to people saying “this thread is useless. Mods please lock it”

Yes, but by saying “In before lock” adds comedy.

Don’t we all need a little humor in out lives? :stuck_out_tongue:

But thats for mature people… ;D

I absulutle hate it when people say they’re possitive/always/never/sure about something, and then they’re wrong.

ex: I never get to use your yoyo.
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. FOR THE LAST HOUR AND A HAVE YOU’VE BENN PLAYING WITH IT.

then they get all quite and whinny.

No, I don’t. You crazy… person… you! Or maybe I do? Who can tell, really?

I occasionally attempt humor in the Unrelated Discussion forum. Whether or not I succeed, I enjoy it. Back in my day, trolling meant something. You kids…

:stuck_out_tongue:

(J. Lev) #20