Next Denver meet up will be posted here as soon as we decide the date

Come on out this Saturday 9/26 from 3-6pm to share tricks, check out new throws and have some fun hanging out!

Meet is outdoors with masks and plenty of hand sanitizer and wipes so we’ve been able to keep it safe while enjoying time together.

Hit me up for address info - we’ve got new swag to hand out including COASTERS! Hope to see some of you there!

6 Likes

Happy Friday! Looking forward to our meet up tomorrow should be a great day to yo in the sun - hit me up if you need deets!

1 Like

Hi, I am trying to get back into yoyoing after a hiatus and saw this club posting! When will the next meeting be? Thanks!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Next meet isn’t scheduled yet but I’ll be sure to post here when it gets on the calendar. Check out Mile High Yoyo Club on Facebook or watch for a post here!

1 Like

Sounds awesome :raised_hands:t2: Where about in Denver?

I’m in the Centennial area but we’ve met in a few places. Aurora and Denver. Might try to do next one at Cheeseman Park in Denver we did it at the Pavillion there a few times and it was really fun. I think with masks and social distancing the park should be good to go. Gonna survey the group about the next one.

1 Like

I live up around Northglenn, but I would definitely head down for something like that! Sounds real fun. The logo is awesome

1 Like

A generous contribution from the one and only John Higby! He has done a couple of pieces of art for our club along the way. I LOVE his stuff. This year because the design was so cool I got a bunch of swag - buttons, stickers, coasters and I just got magnets too!

1 Like

That all sounds really cool! Has the club been around for several years?

Yep! Used to meet regularly at the Wizards chest in the 2006-2010 era. Last few years have been a lot looser with no retail store as home base so we just meet as we can.

1 Like

Cool! I’m in the Lone Tree area so not too far away. I love Higby art so I’m excited to see the swag! It’s been years since I’ve been to the Denver club…last time was when it was at the Wizards Chest. I don’t have Facebook but will keep an eye out here for dates

2 Likes