crossed out words


ive been seeing ppl on forums type sometimes with a line crossing out what theyve written. how do u do that?


Click on the S with a line through it.

It is under the topic title and next to the Bold and Italic buttons.


is there a way to type it out so that i could use it on another site?


Depends what you mean by “another site”.