CLYW Peak or Wooly Marmot? (Poll)

(Gorrilla_YO) #1

I can’t choose help me Out, both are good yoyo’s, size and performance wise. :stuck_out_tongue: (peak is bigger, but has tiny vibe, wooly mamot is small, but no vibe) I have tried both and cant decide…haha im so pathetic. :stuck_out_tongue:

(JM) #2

It would probably be easier to decide by getting the one that looks super cool to you, lol.

(Gorrilla_YO) #3

Thats another issue i wanted to mention…The peak has only a splash design, while the wooly marmot has a splash design and an acid wash look… :stuck_out_tongue: i guess in the end it all comes down to personal prefrence.

(JonasK) #4

EDIT: Gee that came out wrong.

This is about big or small. So we don’t need to give you a list, nor vote in a poll. You just have to find out wheter you like big or small yoyos.

(Gorrilla_YO) #5

I know, good looks too :slight_smile:

(Shisaki) #6

The wooly doesnt have a acid wash…

Anyways they both play about the same. If you like bigger yoyos get the peak, if you like smaller yoyos get the Wooly Marmot.

(Mark) #7

What are you talking about?
The wooly has an acid wash.

(Shisaki) #8

facepalm

I forgot the YYN store :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, the peak is an awesome 5A and 1A yoyo. The wooly is more focused on 1A, but it’s still awesome.

Very true Adam.

Also, about your original post Gorilla. Non-fools gold Peak’s and Marmot’s can both generally be tuned to have no vibe (if they ever have any at all). Here are the key differences between Peaks and Marmots in my personal opinion/experience. It all comes down to YOUR preference.

Peak: Full-sized, floaty feel, slower(but not slow ^^), great for 1a or 5a.
Marmot: Undersized, very solid feeling, faster, more geared towards 1a.

If you really can’t choose, I’d say go with what you think looks best. These are both GREAT yoyos, and I would be unhappy with my collection if it didn’t include both :wink:

Again, that’s just in my experience. Let us know what you decide!

(Gorrilla_YO) #11

I was thinking on getting a fool’s gold peak, because it’s cheaper, but could you tune it to have no vibe? ???. If not, im going more towards a WM.

(JM) #12

The vibe issue is inherently a part of the sides, so I doubt you could tune it out.