PLEASE CLOSE - CLYW Chief & Compass, G2 Banshee SS, TP Leviathan 7, Mythril Flux, Weekender, OD Cascade & Extras

In my search for the perfect yo-yo, I purchased some wonderful and a couple of hard-to-find throws in a variety of styles! And now it’s time to release them back into the world, like doves in a Prince video.

With the exception of the Compass and Weekender (which have scuffs), these yo-yos are in mint/near mint condition with no cosmetic or structural damage.

Regarding vibe: I follow the rule of thought that “vibe” is defined as a distinct and noticeable flaw, not a subtle fingernail vibe present in a majority of throws. These yoyos do not contain wobble or vibe.

Prices include US shipping.

(From L to R)

1. Turning Point Leviathan 7 (currently fitted w/ new YYR DS platinum bearing, original bearing included): SOLD

2. Mythril Flux w/ original box: SOLD

3. Banshee SS w/ original box and G2 extras: See new post for package with extras and sleeves of YYSL string.

4. CLYW Chief w/ original box (currently fitted w/ new YYR DS platinum bearing, original bearing included): SOLD

5. CLYW Compass w/ original box: $35

6. One Drop Cascade: SOLD

7. Weekender w/ original bag: SOLD

3 Likes

PM’d!

Ill take lev 7 if still avail w the ds

Bump to update sales. These throws are going fast!

Still have a Banshee SS and Mythril Flux (both w/ original boxes) looking for a good home…

Bump! These prices cannot be beat, even by Cyber Monday.

1 Like

Bump to reflect edit - extras included with the Banshee SS (original box, stickers, koozie).

Price drop on Mythril Flux, and a reminder that the G2 Banshee SS comes with original everything!

Pmd about the flux!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.