🌴🐊 Central Florida Yoyo Club 🪀 - Sunday, March 10th in Lakeland, FL!

awesome bro!!

1 Like

hi Mark if i end up attending your club is there any chance you have an extra yoyo holder you could sell to me? if you have any? thanks man

2 Likes

do you mean like a belt loop clip? or a pouch sort of thing?

2 Likes

yoyo%20holder
like this or something along these lines i’m constantly carrying around my yoyo without playing it so i thought i might as well get a holder

1 Like

if you don’t have one i can buy it’s chill

1 Like

I’ll bring what I have!

2 Likes

let me ask my parents first still not sure if i’ll be there on Oct. 4th wait you will be there right?

1 Like

Club starts at 4pm today! It’s at the kiosk which is NEXT TO A VOLCANO in Disney Springs!

Looks like I’ll be there from maybe 4:30 to 6:00, then I gotta bounce. I won’t have my kids with me though so it’s 100% yoyo time.

2 Likes

the after school thing sponsored by Duncan is every Friday right? because i can’t attend the one today but i should have another chance to go

2 Likes

Yeah, every Friday. This is just the first one so I’m making a big deal about it

2 Likes

ok cool

1 Like

OYYC was rad

5 Likes

so happy for the great turnout

2 Likes

how many of you cats showed up

4 Likes

Must have been about 11-12 people, including the Duncan guys and myself.

5 Likes

I must meet the Duncan guys.

3 Likes

sounds dope man!

4 Likes

Anyone going to this today?

3 Likes

I won’t be, but there should still be plenty of people there.

2 Likes

i can’t make it two of my siblings are in Orlando for college on Thursdays and Fridays but it’s there fall break so they flew to Virginia to visit friends so i’ll try to make it next time

2 Likes