🌴🐊 Central Florida Yoyo Club 🪀 - Sunday, March 10th in Lakeland, FL!

They are officially closing on the 31st, everything is marked down 30 to 50% off.

2 Likes

What, noooo! Please tell me this is an Episode of Punked. Please jump out of a bush and tell me I’ve been punked. I was planning on being in Orlando in December. This is where I got my first yoyo. It is where I get all my Duncans.

3 Likes

Would anyone be willing to look and see what they have and I send you the money if I like something? Mostly interested in Freehands.

i was camping in paisley :grin:

Hey y’all, is this club still active?

1 Like

Not currently. Maybe sometime next year we’ll start it up again at a new location.

2 Likes

Attention all Central Floridians and anyone else that cares, we will be hosting the first CFYYC meetup of 2021. Mark your calendars for June 6th, National YoYo Day at 1pm, hosted indoors at the Tipsy Bookworm in Plant City, FL. This is a family friendly beer garden and bookstore that is excited to have us.

More information to come in the next few days! Comment below if you’re going to try and make it.

7 Likes

Hype! Long drive, but I’m down.

2 Likes

Oh the Wonder!

edit: how many can they host?

1 Like

Nice. I’m in.

2 Likes

Ya know I’m not sure what the maximum would be. I should probably ask. The place is fairly spacious though.

Edit: from the owner “I mean anything over 100 might be a problem haha we’ve had up to like 50 people in here before and the space can handle it!”

2 Likes

All ages allowed?

Yes.

1 Like

:v:

My wife made me a flyer.

Hope to see everyone out there, message me if you have any questions. Most if not all of the downtown restaurants are closed on Sundays so I would suggest having some lunch before you come through.

5 Likes

How was the meet? I forgot about it.

Tell your wife I said “nice flyer!!!”

1 Like

It was great, had like 15 to 20 people there. We taught several muggles how to yoyo, Anthony did a beatbox performance and I can’t wait to do it again.

I’m thinking we do it again July 10th or 11th but I’m considering switching up the location to make it more accessible for other folks a little further east.

If anyone has any location suggestions please PM me and let’s get to planning!

7 Likes

Hey fellow Floridians! We’re going for another club meetup, this time in the Orlando area!

Saturday, July 24th from 10am to 3pm
Persimmon Hollow Brewing, Co.
227 N Eola Dr, Orlando, FL 32801

Feel free to spread the word!

6 Likes

I’ll be there!!!

I won’t have the RBC prototype though, I had to mail it off for other folks to test. Got other neat things though!

3 Likes