🌴🐊 Central Florida Yoyo Club 🪀 - Sunday, March 10th in Lakeland, FL!

is yoyo club on pause for now?

1 Like

I mean I’m not going. Not sure if the kiosk is still operating in the meantime - Disney Springs is open but all Disney-owned stores there are closed.

1 Like

Having one last yoyo club at the Duncan Cart @ disney springs on Saturday, October 24th from 6pm to 9pm.
Wear a mask :mask: and bring some yoyos! :yo-yo:

I’ll be bringing mk1 stuff, including protos.

3 Likes

Is the club closing or somth?

The club will endure, the Duncan cart is closing.

1 Like

Oof ok. Is this the starting of the Orlando club? Will they keep meeting from now on?

“they” is just whoever feels like creating/hosting events. The power is in YOUR hands!

2 Likes

Also, @PCaliyoyos, this is the Central Florida Yoyo Club now. Meant to include Lakeland and such.

I’ll be there though.

@bjardin, there gonna be some closeout deals?

3 Likes

Ooh! That’d be so fun to meet you.

@FrankieJR or @fatguysnacks247 going? :thinking:

1 Like

I dont mind meeting up. For right now I’m gonna be in Orlando in December for a day or two.

2 Likes

:v:

I heard the cart was moving to a different part of springs. This was just on Saturday I was told that by a departing employee. I know they have staffing issues.

2 Likes

My inside source (the other Mark) told me it’s still near the volcano.

1 Like

Anyone other than Mark and me headed to the Springs today?

I know some folks from instagram and facebook are going to join. So it’ll be at least a handful.

1 Like

I left there about 2 hours ago. The Duncan booth was closed… they were also closed on the 4th of July.

They need to shape up and hire some people.

1 Like

I am trying to find parking right now.

all the lots are full :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

edit: ended up parking at a hotel lot across the street, walked in across the pedestrian bridge. There were 3 dunc employees and 3 other folks there after everyone had arrived, not too bad of a turnout!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Did you guys get any videos or pictures?

Got a couple, here’s local yoyoer Iggy putting a slimline through its paces!

4 Likes