Broken Camcorder

(M²) #1

Not too long ago we got an aiptek cam corder. My brother was going to film when he dropped it on the floor. After that happend the lcd screen won’t display anything and you can’t turn it off via the power button. Any advice?

I know it is probably a given but take it into your local camera store see what they can do?

(Yo!It'sMatt) #3

Throw it off a two story building. Thats what I did with mine when the screen broke.

(Ellie) #4

^ IT’S TRUE, YOU WILL GROW UP TO BEAT YOUR KIDS

He’s starting small with yoyos and camcorders. What will it be next? Cell phones? Plants? Door nobs? only time will tell.

(Ellie) #6

I can see it now… “ANGRY ASIAN BEATING WIFE AND YOYOS, SERVING 15 YEARS BEHIND BARS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE”

that post is so awesome it deserves a thank you lol

(Yo!It'sMatt) #8

I rip up cardboard boxes when im bored.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #9

HOWS THAT EVEN RELEVANT TO THE SUBJECT!!!

(Yo!It'sMatt) #10

Responding to:

Time has told… First yoyos, then camcorders, then cardboard boxes… When will it end?

who cares if he beats the heck out of that stuff its not alive therefore doesnt feel pain or have emotions.

on a molecular level it is very alive

(Yo!It'sMatt) #14

I don’t have any emotions.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #15

Ahh, but think of it this way, what is your definition as alive? A breathing animal? I would classify a car as being alive, without having to go molecular. It has a heart, needs to breathe, and takes oxygen.

(M²) #16

Please stay on topic.