Boy Scouts

Hey all. Who here is in Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, or Girls scouts? What rank are you?

I’m in Boy Scouts. I’m currently a Life Scout and am working on my Eagle project and I have like 3 merit badges left.

Pathfinder here.
:slight_smile:

(JM) #3

Former Eagle Scout with 1 gold palm here :smiley:

Actually, you still are an Eagle Scout. Awesome.

whats a gold palm???

Are you in Boy/Cub Scouts?

(JM) #7

Technically you’re right, but I say former is because I have pretty much abandoned my troop and lost contact with them after I went to college. I know it’s a rank you keep forever, but it doesn’t feel like I still deserve it I guess.

lol no i never got into it but im just curious as to what it is

It’s just something you can earn after your Eagle if you do some more stuff, mainly a few more merit badges.

(VincentD) #10

I’m a Life Scout with my Eagle project and the three 3 month merit badges left.

Awesome. I have those parts of those merit badges done but I need to finish them. Lucky for my the counselor for them is my mom so I don’t have to go far to get them signed off.

(JonasK) #12

Never been a scout.

We had this topic a long time ago, and I believe André used to be an Eagle Scout.

I’ve been a boy scout for almost a year and I am a 2nd class. Is anyone going to the 2010 jamboree in virginia? I am.

I just saw that. Actually, he still is an Eagle Scout, but awesome.

got to life scout, ran out of time to get eagle, and if anyone in scouts ever gets a chance to go to philmont DO IT!!! it was the best time i ever had while in scouts ;D

I’m a Tenderfoot. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really put much work into being a scout. I don’t know why, but I don’t enjoy it that much. :-\

Life scout, with 3 or 4 badges left and my eagle project. ;D