OPENING SLACKS - Diego B. Yoyo Things - Tutorials

Do you use a filter to make the string brighter?

1 Like

I enhance the yellow and Green saturation. But what really make the string brighter is having a good amount of light in front.

1 Like

Wow thanks a lot :pray:t5:

1 Like

Today’s tutorial is about a One Handed GT combo. Hope you guys like it. If so, please let me know by subscribing and smashing the like button

7 Likes

Why is this called one handed? :grimacing:

For the mount you reach in the middle of the trick with the whole double gt on your right hand

2 Likes

Cool video, and nice trick, bro!

2 Likes

New tutorial for this week, throwing the Juji by Shuriken yoyo, shoutout to @luiplken001 for this amazing and unexpected throw. This week’s trick is kinda advanced, let me know if you need any help with it. As always, don’t forget to like, comment and SUBSCRIBE

8 Likes

Cool trick!

2 Likes

Hey Guys, today’s tutorial is about one of the first trickcircle I posted on YouTube. Hope you enjoy, as always, please subrscibe to my channel if you like what I’m doing, leave a like and a comment. Thank you!

8 Likes

Easy one today. As always leave a like, a comment and subscribe!! It helps me a lot. Thanks guys

6 Likes

Hi Friends, I’m back with a new tutorial. The trick is taken from a video by Slvrandblk with Aleksandar Bachvarov (sorry for the typo), I highly suggest you to go watch his video as well, you’ll find a lot of inspiration. I choose to teach the very first trick seen in the video adding a slack gt ending. Hope you guys like it. Please Subscribe, Like and Comment.

7 Likes

Today’s tutorial, quick element to form a double gt that leads to a false knot. Don’t forget to like comment and subscribe!!

7 Likes

Today’s tutorial. Quite advanced one for me at least. Let me know what you guys think and if you need any help

9 Likes

Hey Guys, here’s this week’s tutorial. A chopstick combo I came up with a couple of weeks ago.Hope you guys like it, as always, the best way to support me is by subscribing, like and comment.

12 Likes

So :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Holy crap dude…nice work!

The Chopstick Combo has me a bit stumped.
How necessary is it to smash the yoyo into the ceiling at the start of the trick?

7 Likes

That’s a vital part of the trick. 2 clicks on the scoring

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

A super easy element in today’s tutorial. Hope you guys like it. If so, please leave a comment, like and subscribe!

12 Likes