Beefhook-Ninja Vanish (and other stuff)

Probably a little late to the party but I am going to say this anyways.

I just saw Shion Araya’s tension hook-ninja vanish thingy and I realized that it uses the mount you get in after beefhook, it is pretty fun actually to do them back to back. Here is the best tut I could find on the tension thing:

Beefhook is here:

VIDEO:Link

9 Likes

I wish I could do beefhook:(

2 Likes

It took me less time to learn how to juggle (Juggling was 2-4 days, Beefhook was 2-4 weeks). so frustrating, you can still follow the normal tut for the rejection thingy.

2 Likes

You might like this trick i made a tutorial for a while ago :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I wanted to learn Ninja Hook so badly that I decided (as tempting as it was) to not learn anything else on your channel but that, I guess I can cheat once.

1 Like

Oh man, Ninja Hook is tricky. Not as tricky as Beefhook tho.

2 Likes

I still haven’t landed beefhook.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Something that REALLY helped me was learning negative 1.5 hook (they are the same thing, just the hook is from a standing position instead of a mount) which is something nifty to know in general.

3 Likes

Excellent, I’ve already got hidemasa hook down consistent. Question: what does negative mean in negative 1.5? Is it any different from a regular 1.5?

2 Likes

Could be wrong, but I believe the negative is referring to whipping the other way ( ex. Brent stole vs reverse Brent stole)

2 Likes

Reverse hooking, so string is going counterclockwise when you whip it.

3 Likes

You are correct.

1 Like

Updating this topic because 1: I found out that you can Beefhook from a Reverse Hook. and 2: You can do that Rejection Ninja Vanish thingy into a Ninja Hook, which is awesome and immensely satisfying, @EOS44 I expect an instagram post using this element soon. (just kidding but it would be cool if you did)

8 Likes

I seen someone on the reddit do a one handed beef hook. My goodness

1 Like

Bro don’t make fun of me (jk). I can’t hit beefhook at all (yes, i’ve really tried).

3 Likes

No I was talking about the rejection to ninja hook, you don’t need to know beefhook for that.

Uploaded the video to drive and linked it.

Seeing as you can now, have you tried this yet? I bet you could get it first try after seeing how fast you got Beefhook consistent.

1 Like

Been trying to learn beefhook, but when I go to hook I almost always land in trapeze brother mount - any tips?

2 Likes