Beefhook-Ninja Vanish

(Jacob Waugh) #1

Probably a little late to the party but I am going to say this anyways.

I just saw Shion Araya’s tension hook-ninja vanish thingy and I realized that it uses the mount you get in after beefhook, it is pretty fun actually to do them back to back. Here is the best tut I could find on the tension thing:

Beefhook is here:

I wish I could do beefhook:(

(Jacob Waugh) #3

It took me less time to learn how to juggle (Juggling was 2-4 days, Beefhook was 2-4 weeks). so frustrating, you can still follow the normal tut for the rejection thingy.

(r/Throwers Mod.) #4

You might like this trick i made a tutorial for a while ago :slight_smile:

(Jacob Waugh) #5

I wanted to learn Ninja Hook so badly that I decided (as tempting as it was) to not learn anything else on your channel but that, I guess I can cheat once.

(r/Throwers Mod.) #6

Oh man, Ninja Hook is tricky. Not as tricky as Beefhook tho.

({John15}) #7

I still haven’t landed beefhook.

(Jacob Waugh) #9

Something that REALLY helped me was learning negative 1.5 hook (they are the same thing, just the hook is from a standing position instead of a mount) which is something nifty to know in general.

({John15}) #10

Excellent, I’ve already got hidemasa hook down consistent. Question: what does negative mean in negative 1.5? Is it any different from a regular 1.5?

Could be wrong, but I believe the negative is referring to whipping the other way ( ex. Brent stole vs reverse Brent stole)

(Jacob Waugh) #12

Reverse hooking, so string is going counterclockwise when you whip it.

(Jacob Waugh) #13

You are correct.