Everything sold

If that Viszilla had the red heart side effects im sure itd be gone long ago. I actually like the finish of it, but the original finish is what made me seek one in the first place. The grey/black/red is so good. Im sure theres someone out there that this speaks to.

2 Likes

I’m thinking so to, because really, it still looks good. It came to me with the red hearts, but I want to keep them for my 5KQV and I think the gray flats actually look better on this one.

1 Like

Bump 21! Cut price on QV by 10$! Hop on it people!

I get that. I would want to keep them too.

3 Likes

That custom ano swirl Viszilla is super nice!!

3 Likes

bump 27! Open to trades for things on my list prices have been cut to crap, people! you’ll never find these cheaper!

Holy hell! $80 shipped? I seriously can’t afford this haha…but at the same time, there’s no way I can pass this up! PM sent…paypal ready!

1 Like

bump 28! Open to trades for things on my list prices have been cut to crap, people! you’ll never find these cheaper! QV sold to @twitch77

1 Like

This is actually a decent representation of who I am haha. Well…except he’s less horizontally challenged! :stuck_out_tongue:
He’s a big goofy manchild…and hell…he’s even clad in green! :green_heart:

6 Likes

bump 32! Open to trades for things on my list prices have been cut to crap, people! you’ll never find these cheaper!

2 Likes

Great price on that vis

2 Likes

Indeed

2 Likes

I keep starring at it

2 Likes

Bump 33! I need to sell the Viszilla so I can by an inevitable before they sell out! Help me out!

1 Like

You’re gonna love the QV dude - definitely one of my favorites

2 Likes

I swore I left a comment here yesterday…did a mod remove it for some reason?

All I said in the comment is that I recieved my QV from Wicker yesterday in the mail…only took 5 days to get to me from Canada :smiley:

A trustworthy guy!! Was a pleasure to buy from!!

1 Like

It was moved to the traders feedback topic for wicker, since it would get lost forever in here when this topic is closed after this sale completes.

1 Like

Bump 36! I need to sell the Viszilla so I can by a freq mod in the upcoming drop!! Help me out! Price cut again!

1 Like

I’ll give you 60 shipped

2 Likes

I’d consider 60$ + shipping and fees, but only if it’s drop day and I still don’t have this sold.

1 Like