Back To The Future

I was wondering what do you guys think of this trilogy?
I recently got the trilogy and I relly liked them.
My favorite one is number three.

Dang, I need to watch number three…

yes you do.

(Jeromy K.) #4

I liked the 1st and 3rd the,the 2nd was too creapy Mr.Fox looks ugly as a girl.

As far as movie series’ go, they’re my all-time favorites. I never tire of watching them to this day.

(Really Bizarre Sidenote: My favorite single movie of all time is Midnight Madness. Bonus points if anyone here has ever even heard of it, let alone seen it. This also ties in beautifully with this thread, as it was Michael J. Fox’s first film.)

And at what point in BTTF 2 was Michael a woman?

Edit: Oh, God. Nevermind. He was Marlene McFly, wasn’t he? I didn’t even notice until you said something. Must bleach eyes… :o

(Jeromy K.) #6

Must bleach eyes… LOL nice And yes Midnight Maddness was a good one. Even more of a side note My favorite of all time is WillyWonka & the Chocolate Factory the old school one not the new monstrosity ( Gene Wilder Rocks) Yes I know Unessary and off topic :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but I couldn’t agree with you more Jeromy, I used to watch that movie bout once a day when I was little, and I still love it to this day!!

what are your guy’s favorite quote(s)?
mine is
“Roads? where we’re going we don’t need roads.”
-Doc Brown

Mine is “50! Stay above 50!”

…I mean…

“1.21 gigawatts!” as Doc runs around like a mad man…

anybody else?

such an odd topic to stumple upon…
my favorite is 1. =] I love all of them, but 1 shall always hold a special place in my heart.

look at this. Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 05:26:20 PM »
please don’t bring up old posts.

I don’t think it really matters on this kind of topic, but maybe that’s just me. It’s not that old either.

(Jeromy K.) #14

I feel the same as Kim it was not a question and it will never be answered. So bring and old post up for fun is no problem to me. As long as it is a random post.