Atmos Projects present: SPHERE

I love big organic throws! Can’t wait to try this.

1 Like

Very cool! Love the lightness of it.

2 Likes

This looks absolutely amazing. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say this was organic, it’s Moooorganic!!! That’s a gorgeous yo-yo. Congrats dude!

2 Likes

Great. Now I want one of those.

4 Likes

This looks realllly good.

3 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

I love big organics, and with as fantastic as the Cloudberry is, my hype meter is pegged.

3 Likes

@Killawatts1 @hobbygod @Manxyoyos @HappyHands @Glenacius_K @beezy @ColinBecko @bobafret thank you all for your kind words! left my phone for a bit to be at a Christmas gathering, and was so pleasantly surprised to return to all of your responses after : ) i am really glad you like what you see.

someone asked about how the size compares to the Cloudberry, and I thought i might just as well share these here – not the most exact or precise way of showing it, but i thought they were sufficiently illustrative:

19 Likes

Oh man I am excited for this. I have huge hands. I think this throw is going to feel extremely satisfying!

2 Likes

So Excited for this!

1 Like

This looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing it. I can’t wait to try one.

3 Likes

@DocPop @Christianmckz @Killawatts1 thank you! : ) we’re hoping we can show colorways in a few weeks.

also, i’m not sure why but i completely forgot to put up Jonathan Theis’ review of the Cloudberry – (more accurately, this prototype eventually went on to become the Thunderberry, but we hadn’t made decisions to run the variant at the point of production - so he refers to it as the Cloud. His feedback does reflect and touch on the TB’s subtle slant towards performance.)

for anyone who hasn’t seen this - enjoy! : )

6 Likes

A small teaser for something I’ve been working on over the last few months in collaboration with RSO.

The Gravity is a titanium, Side-Effects compatible throw that has variable weight and accepts caps. Like many throws of retro design, it puts the player in control over the permutations of performance and playfeel.

Taking a step into a Ti project was a decision I had to make with some caution, but working with @lytelvin on this design has been really such a pleasure – and this throw has been so fun to play with. I’ve had these prototypes for over a month, and I’ve just been going through combinations of weight distribution to see how they’d feel. My personal favourite at the moment is Brass Markmonts with caps. It’s a smooooooth trick machine that feels great in the hand and on the string.

Coming second quarter this year : )

25 Likes

Saving on my yoyo budget for this one! Can you tell us where the price might fall?

It looks organic, ya?

3 Likes

I hope so… I’d love to see a side profile.

2 Likes

Wanted to answer some FAQs: diameter is 54mm, weight range is 60.4 - 70.2g, profile is somewhat inspired by the Cloudberry, will ship with ultralight SEs, will be engraved / have art on the caps. More to information to come soon!

14 Likes

Do you have any idea around how much the ti will cost?

Asking for a friend…

5 Likes

Do you find that the brass SE’s are difficult to remove? I found that with my Yweti-SE.

1 Like

Pomelos are delicious, so you had me at hello

4 Likes