Atmos Projects present: SPHERE

They look fluffy! Wow!

1 Like

beautiful work @rnsy. another well thought out and inspirational project. your research was well presented and it is demonstrated in this piece… aces dude.

5 Likes

Is there any way I could get one of those prototypes? This is one of the very few 1A yoyos i’d really like.

3 Likes

@rumstove Thanks man! :slight_smile: i’m feeling the teal a lot too actually – its a really subtle shade that borders between Tiffany blue and a lighter seafoam green, and kinda changes with different lighting. For some reason it’s coming up more as an electric blue in pictures. I gotta find a way to get you guys color-accurate photos, I’ve been trying a ton of white-balance stuff but it’s not helping much. Again – thanks for the kind comments! :slight_smile:

@d4nnyb0yy @Jorix @Kray @yophilyo Thanks y’all :slight_smile:

@MarkD Just a couple of 7068 marshmallows haha.

@fatguysnacks247 Thank you man. You’re nothing short of a connoisseur in my books, so that means a lot : )

@Glenacius_K I’ll shoot ya a PM! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i appreciate the compliment, i think our ‘tastes’ have developed quite well together :wink:

there is A LOT of great inspiration on this board. and i believe with the bit of covid caginess, there has been a bit more return to the box in the back of the closet. that’s got the wheels turning… i’ve seen some things, man…

4 Likes

Is there anyway I can get one of these prototypes haha. Great looking throw by the way!

1 Like

right now all the prototypes are spoken for unfortunately… the good news is – i should have news about the production run by the end of the week or so :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Who are the lucky prototype testers? I would love to hear from you how this beautiful organic plays :slight_smile: the design and thought process sound intriguing :slight_smile:

1 Like

just a peep from the machinist this morning… : ) one week till the run arrives!

20 Likes

How much are you aiming to sell them for?

2 Likes

Sup @rnsy thx for the shoutout. I’m just wondering if there’s any difference between your protos and production run?

3 Likes

@100FatYoyoDads they’re gonna go for $85 :slight_smile:

@d4nnyb0yy hey danny! the production run will be structurally similar to the clear version. specs and everything remains the same, but we’re doing work on a different blast finish.

5 Likes

@rnsy Sweet, I was just curious if there were any last minute changes. Glad you got this got done, gratz way to go dude!

2 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy thanks brother : )

also, i only just realised i didn’t update much information about the upcoming drop over here. the first run of Cloudberries should be arriving late this week, and all the details i have about the drop is on my instagram page over at @atmos.projects. if you’re interested finding out more about how progress has been going and more, feel free to check it out.

i would do the more helpful/useful thing of typing all the information about the drop here, but i want to honour the board’s rule against promoting external sales as far as i can and know. @mods, i hope this is okay, but if this still counts as contravening of that rule, please let me know and i will edit this post.

6 Likes

@rnsy I tend to just look at the pics Hahahaha!!! I’ll definitely start reading a bit more lol. Looks awesome though dude!

2 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy you’re good bro! that’s me most of the time haha. i appreciate you : )

1 Like

Also, Nate just did up a review of the 'Berry. There will be a few more on the way, but as this is some of the first feedback coming from outside the team, this was exciting for me : ) Give it a watch if you like.

9 Likes

Loving the look of this throw! Excited for the drop!

1 Like

Mate, that review was extremely positive. I get the feeling that @yomartyo genuinely really loves this yoyo. Great stuff!

2 Likes

@Glenacius_K thanks man! : ) can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Cloudberry as well.