Atmos Projects present: The Ekta

What do you call that finish? And are those sold out already?

1 Like

Saving my money for the lunar gravity! Will they be serialized? I need #22 to match my OG gravity. :slight_smile:

Ps. I spy MG in the photo, ya?

2 Likes

@RC_yo-yo Not just yet – we’re hoping to drop them in a week or two :slight_smile:

@Shwa There’s polycarbonate, brass, aluminium and titanium in there, but not magnesium this time! The Aris will be serialised :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought this one was MG. You asked us to identify the missing material. ?

Beautiful, the lot, either way!

6 Likes

Where will they be dropped? You can just send one to my house :wink:

5 Likes

We’re gearing up for a rerun of some crowd favourites and pure Side Effect goodness in the Ari and the Noah – in some fantastic versions and colorways to boot.

Here’s what we have going.

The Ari will come in a Scorched Earth finish, as well as a blasted electroplated Rainbow version.

The Noahs will be made available in Celeste, Space Jam, Cosmic Smoothie, and Grapefruit Lava colorways.

Noahs in these colorways are a one-off, and will not be repeated again.

We’ll also be putting up quite a fair number of Spoil Grades, if you ever wanted to pick something up from us at a lower price point.

Oh, and also – one full hour of free international shipping. That’s a thing.

·

More information at our Instagram @atmos.projects.

If you’re not on socials, full details are on our blog page here.

Our love for all of your incredible support! Questions, clarifications, responses – let us know here or in our DMs, and we’ll take care of you.

16 Likes

I’m hyped for this release will try and snag a celeste Noah to go with my celeste Goji

5 Likes

Thank you! I personally really like the white/turquoise speckles too :slight_smile:

@rnsy Hey Rueben!

Just curious how would you say the scorched earth finish feels compared to the blasted electroplated version for the Ari?

They both look spectacular and trying to figure out how grinds might be on the scorched earth for myself (and others interested in grinds lol)

2 Likes

Hey Nick!

For the most part it feels just how a raw titanium model would. Certain parts have a bit of rougher texture, which you can feel by touch.

I replied your question on the other thread in more detail, but thought to crosspost my answer here for those interested:

4 Likes

Hmm…midnight euro time is maybe doable…maybe I’ll cop myself one.

2 Likes

Owww boy oww boy.
My package has finally arrived, the best protected packing I have ever seen. Got some nice nice gifts and the unbox made me feel special - of course it had a psychological aspect, the package was supposed to be received at the beginning of last week and due to delay in customs the expectation only increased.

I’m happy to make part of atmos projects.
Thanks!

7 Likes

Pictures please!! What do you end up with?

Noah is my current favorite.

2 Likes

Since the drop I was falling in love for the Khuno, but lost the drop.
The Ti Khuno: Ari, that was my chance… No money, so I passed the drop.

So Atmos came with the second Ari drop, I had the money, I had the time. So I spoil myself. And guess what, they had a lost Khuno!

And all that came just after I sell a lots of yoyos, reducing my ‘collection’ to 5 throws.
Now i’m satisfied, I’ll take one last wooden yoyo and “close the account”.

16 Likes

Excellent score! Ari is the only one I am missing. One day!!

3 Likes

All our love Fernando! :slight_smile: Hope you enjoy them!

1 Like

Quick teaser – new iterations of the Ari and Khuno form factor are in development – Prototypes II and III are now in the works.

Stay tuned!

18 Likes

I hope the delrin throw is coming soon :star_struck: !!!

2 Likes

Fingers crossed September :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Are those RSO teal pads? Has the gift of color enlightened us with the knowledge of this being a D bearing yoyo? I’m excited.

6 Likes