Atmos Projects present: SPHERE

Fear.

Atmos-fear.

…sorry :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’m guessing ginkgo

2 Likes

My guess would be Stratus, or maybe Stratusberry (would be somewhat surprised if this mixing), if not the weather series, then I would probably guess Isaac, Moses, or Elijah due to the rain/water references

3 Likes

Nimbus!

6 Likes

Nimbus is a great guess! I like it a lot.

3 Likes

Vanilla could be the color… but the name…

If it was competition shape maybe the Snow Cone(s).

Did anyone guess Snowball yet? Yes… I see.

I’m stumped.

3 Likes

Oh that’s a great one! If they dont use it, somebody should!

4 Likes

Oops sorry……Mwahahahhah……maniacal laugh……maniacal laugh…

2 Likes

Whiteberry

Changed it since snowberry was already guessed

2 Likes

Iceberry, wiffleberry, cirrusberry, cumulusberry, snowflake, cirrocumulusberry, cumulonimbusberry, huckleberry, snowman

1 Like

Some fantastic guesses in here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiiCumxP7wo/

Hello, everyone.

Alongside Evgeniy, we’re excited to bring you the One Throw Plastic trick contest.

We had so much fun with our last video contest, we couldn’t resist holding another one.

This round, we’re looking to stretch the limits of play with simple equipment.

The parameters are,

1. Players may only use a plastic yo-yo
  2. Each entry should be a one-throw trick only; regens are allowed
  3. Submit as many entries as you want
  4. Post your entries on Instagram and tag #atmosonethrowplastic

No other rules, no clicks; boundaries are intentionally broad.

We’ll pick four of our favourite entries, and one additional submission for creativity and uniqueness.

The contest begins today, and will run for three weeks until 6th October, 23.59 EST.

Go crazy!

12 Likes

Is it the ‘Jonah’?? Just came to me - if not then i’m all out of ideas lol
Cool contest idea also! Hope everyone has fun participating!

3 Likes

It’s obviously the pom-pom.

3 Likes

Some updates on the final quarter of 2022; the Delrin model we’ve been teasing, a non-SE successor to the Ari and Khuno form factor, and our first hybrid design — did someone say brass?

It’s that time of the year. The rest of 2022 is clearly mapped out for us, and we’re starting to sketch things up for 2023.

We’d love to hear from you — to you, what would be a dream release from us in 2023?

·

More over at our blog, here.

20 Likes

My favorite Atmos throw is the Noah so my vote would be a titanium Noah!

7 Likes

That would be awesome!

1 Like

If I could have a dream release, it would be a return of the Gravity’s profile, but at an affordable price point (100 dollars or under). A cloudberry, but with the width squished by like 10mm. Something like that would be so good. It doesn’t need caps or side effects, just that shape alone is fantastic.

Not being titanium means it’d also be able to receive your amazing aluminum blast, or it could even be a plastic.

5 Likes

Honestly, a non-SE Khuno/Ari variant was THE thing I wanted so I’m eating already :slight_smile:

If I had to pick something else, it’d be interesting to see you guys take on something not organic in the ~50-54mm in diameter range.

2 Likes

A delrin gravity with SEs would be sweet though!

7 Likes