Are you sponsored by any yoyo brand?

Are you sponsored by any of yoyo brands?
I want ti be sponsored!:grin::grin:

4 Likes

no but asking for sponsor normally does not work unless you know that brand is interested in you

4 Likes

Why do you want to be sponsored?

2 Likes

No. Try not to get get to focused on it, it might be disappointing if they don’t do what they think there going to do. I’ve had experience with this so don’t be to expectant. Doesn’t mean you still can’t look forward to it!:grin:

4 Likes

are you sponsored?

2 Likes

No, for a while I thought someone was going to sponsor me.:wink:

3 Likes

I know some people who are. I’m not sponsored though :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Wait a minute…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

i know @Legs09 is a mega fan of Mk1, but is Legs sponsored?

1 Like

Nope.

4 Likes

Used to be. It’s not just getting free yo-yos, you need to put in work to represent the brand. Making videos, going to contests and meets to compete and to represent the brand and let people try products, giving input on prototypes. Advertising on ig and forums. And more depending on how involved you are with the brand.

I ended up with too much on my plate with my double major in college and had to quit.

12 Likes

Used to be. It was fun but it got a bit stale. Quit the team some months after it started to feel like that.

7 Likes

Not sponsored and don’t want to be unless I get better and they let me be leisure with my opinions on throws inside and outside the company as well as letting me be flexible on what I wear if I compete. I don’t mind wearing a hat but if they don’t let me wear any other brand shirt or long-sleeve it might be a problem if they don’t have good merch.

2 Likes

Need one more option for people like you and me.

2 Likes

poll here since it could be interesting to see (fixed)

• I am sponsored.
  • I am not sponsored and I’d like to stay that way.
  • I am not sponsored, but I’d like to be sponsored.
  • I have been sponsored, but not anymore.

0 voters

5 Likes

I personally don have the money for throws so by being sponsored that sloves that problem but I also would like to be on a team like SF. it just seems so awesome to be on a team a represent a company like that

3 Likes

Not in the standard way. One company offered to supply me yoyo’s under the condition that I would only use those yoyo’s in public and publicly state that those are my favorite yoyo’s. Odd thing, none of the yoyo’s were their’s. They were all manufactured by competitors.

4 Likes

That’s very weird.

4 Likes

Yep, i too havent got enough money to buy new throws which i like, so i want to be sponsored :pensive::pensive:

5 Likes

It turns out Mark, I’m sponsored by the coolest company in the world:)

5 Likes