Any Guild Wars players on here?

Anybody play Guild Wars here? W.o.W Players can keep their comments to themselves, LOL!!!

(Saur) #2

I used to play… but one day my account stopped working… I was ok I guess
My brother used to play too… he was like one of the best players… especially in PvP… no joke

Dam! I have 2 friends and my brother that play but we are never on @ the same time. GW2 should be out around the end of the year and that’s going to blow the first one away. You should look into it ;D

Anyone else play?

(Saur) #4

Yeah I’m pretty sure he wants to get it… but we don’t have a working PC… haha one of the reason we don’t play anymore.

I play :slight_smile: I’ve been playing for about 4 years now. My main is an Assassin… I don’t play as much anymore since they nerfed UWSC, but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t played my Assassin in forever, I think I may have to tonight. I roll mostly w/ my lvl20 Monk/Elementalist. What’s your avatar name, I’ll look you up next time I’m on.

Alright, my sin is Sephis Silverfang. I haven’t been on in a while though, probably just gonna wait til GW2 comes out since my HoM is already filled

I do have an account and play every now and then. It’s one of the only MMORPGs that can actually be ran on dial-up decently.

We should have a YoYo butt kicking day on GW’s :smiley:

I dont play it but if some of u on here i might star ( i really like games :D) tell me something do u have to pay fer it??

After you purchase the game it’s free to play.

AH nvm i dont have extra cash at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

Here you go, free trial to see if you might like it.
http://www.guildwars.com/freetrial/

it seems kinda weird