Any feed back for Bobafret?

Hey everyone does anybody have any feed back for bobafet?? Can’t find any on here or on his profile seems like he posts a lot and been on the forms for a while…

3 Likes

@JohnnyJ @Damb @TheThrowingGnome can all help us out. A number of others too but these are some recent dudes I’ve traded with.

5 Likes

@bobafret is one of the greats! Make a trade with him and not only will you get exactly what was described, but you’ll likely get a surprise and Star Wars trading cards with his mug on em! Buy or trade with confidence! Sorry I didn’t post feedback before this, it was certainly deserving!
:fist_right::boom::fist_left:

7 Likes

Great dude and great trader. Suburb communication and attitude, don’t hesitate at all.

4 Likes

Great guy. Absolutely trade with him.

3 Likes

Purchased a G2 Reaper from @bobafret The yo-yo came 100% as described, shipped immediately, packaged very well! He also included all the extras that came with a yo-yo along with extra Strings, cards and more strings LOL great guy A+ seller!!! :100::ok_hand::100::heart_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

I had a trade with him that went beautifully. Great, honest guy. No one ever hesitate to do business with him!

1 Like

Amazing guy! A+++++ trader!

1 Like

I don’t know…

I personally lost most respect for the dude after he made the decision to start working for Jabba the Hutt.
But that’s just my opinion.

6 Likes

Just realized the OP used the wrong name - haha. Used my LEVEL THREE POWER to fix that sheezy. As a guitar player and Star Wars fan I’m pretty dang proud of that handle!

8 Likes

haha it is a very cool handle :smiley:

1 Like

@bobafret is the best. Not only did I get a yo-yo in the precise condition he described(he’s very thorough), but he also included a bunch of extras that just made my day. Thanks @bobafret.

3 Likes

Just completed a deal and everything went smooth.

1 Like

I have done several transactions with him. Never had an issue

1 Like

Excellent trade experience. Generous with extras and delivered quickly!

1 Like

Did some high end purchases awhile back, came quick with extras, and great communication.

1 Like

Did a trade with @bobafret and went above and beyond by sending a Gnome. It’s rare these days to find someone that goes that extra mile. Thank you sir.

1 Like

The fact that @bobafret has a few of these to choose from all with high praise should be more than enough for anyone to feel safe here but just in case I’ll say it again A++ seller and member of the community absolutely great to do business with

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for Respawns lately and @bobafret reached out with a Fright Night Respawn Lite. We worked out a deal quickly and he had it on the way super fast. The Respawn came securely packed with a bunch of extra items. The throw looks even better in person. Don’t hesitate to deal with @bobafret , he’s a great dude and will hook you up.

2 Likes