Amazing Feats

(yokaiyo) #1

Have you ever done an Amazing Feat? I have. I kicked a soccer ball
and caught a frisbee while riding a bike!! How about you.

keep spinning

yokaiyo

(Shisaki) #2

I slept until 11:30…

I did a cartwheel, unassisted yesterday. Without hands. Ive done it many a time.

I can do freehand cartwheels, somersaults, and solve rubik’s cubes under 30 seconds.

(Jei Cheetah) #4

I was once yoyoing with some friends at a yoyo meeting, and one of the guys threw a hard breakaway, and his string snapped.

I was turned away from him and didn’t see the string break but I heard a snap and put my hand back to protect my head incase it would hit me, and somehow, the yoyo flew top speed and just ZIP! into my hand.

I caught the yoyo flying at high speed behind my head without ever looking at it!

:smiley:

Total luck, I have fast reflexes, but not blind reflexes!

J.
:slight_smile:

(Marvin.D) #5

one of the most amazing feat i have was when surf my bike for 50yds

(JonasK) #6

I broke my arm while balancing on a football (because that’s what it’s acutally called, you guys just stole the word football and made it something else).

The football you’re reffering to is spelled futbol. Not that it matters… ;D

I’ve done the impossible: Punting a football so far, a truck was comming, it hit the truck, nearly 50 yards away.

(Mark) #8

My coat was flying away and I did the Matrix bend backwards to get it without falling. I can’t do it anymore. I guess it was a mind over matter thing.

(JonasK) #9

No. See American football is somewhat based off the English rugby. You guys called regular football soccer and then you called your own variety of rugby football. This is a common misconception among Americans. Kinda the same way most Americans think that the internet originated in America, while it actually began in Europe.

I’ve ran across the world, ordered Italian and got back to class and managed to finish my test! :stuck_out_tongue:

I threw a card once and it slipped into this tight crevice and stuck out there. No one was there to see it but my little bro.

(JackG) #11

i slept from sunday night to tuesday morning lol

(JM) #12

Al Gore invented the internet. :smiley:

//By the by, that is an old American political joke//

I’m 11 and still have some … :’( :’( :’(…b…a…b…y… :frowning: :’( :’( :’(…teeth…Its NOT my fault… Don’t look at me that way! :-[ :-[

(Mitch) #14

When I was about 6-7 I defened my self from two ferocious poodles with a toy lightsaber…

And at work the other day this guy was about to hand me his money through the drive thru and he dropped it and I was able to snatch the bill in the wind through the window… it was pretty sweet…

(Jesse) #15

Hey I’m 13 and I had to get 9 baby teeth pulled out last spring.

I would still have most of them if I hadn’t gotten them pulled, I bet.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #16

I was messing around threw a break away into an around the world, and the ROLLED it of my friends face… first try. He nearly peed.

Also I made an iPod speaker system from some spare parts, I was impressed…

i once ate a cheeseburger while drinking coke, sitting on the couch while watching T.V, and ignoring my mom.

(Nova) #18

I’m sure he loved you for that! :wink:

(Zer0) #19

i took an old granny shot bacwords at a three point line and made it.
i also hit my brother in the head with a card from across the room