After trying for two straight days

(Myre) #1

I finally landed my first Matrix. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a big moment for me.

I was proud when I did it.

I was also proud when I did Ladder Escape for the first time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! I know how you feel. I love Matrix and I was veryvexcited when I could throw it and get the yoyo back to my hand.

I did Forward Pass once, and I stuck my finger out, and landed in some Magic Drop Iron Whip mount.

Hey good job! Practice pays off doesn’t it?

(Marvin.D) #6

i felt the same way after i land plan d

Well, congrats on The Matrix.

It was big for me, and I learned it in the first 15 min.

I watched Andre’s video 3 times. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations :smiley:
I nailed it a couple days ago. As a beginner, I was so happy when I did it.
I felt like I was a yoyo master xD

Awesome.
It is a great trick, it will lead you farther and farther into yo-yoing.

Congratulations, persistence pays off!
;D

(Mark) #11

Practice pays off. You will be ready for competitions in no time!

(Runez4lyf) #12

I remember that amazing feeling. Its great isn’t it! I felt it just now when I finsishe kamizaze for the first time!

Yeah. Isn’t it something like Halleiluhia or something like that? Anyways, congrats! Same for me until I finish that pop into Double or Nothing in Kwijibo! That pop is hard…

(Runez4lyf) #14

Yer, The pop took me like 2 weeks to hit!

(Infinite Chaos) #15

I still have trouble with that one :stuck_out_tongue: Congrats Torrent by the way! ;D

Nice! I’m trying to do it faster, my Matrix’s are slow :-[

I felt like a yoyo master too; I just landed my first one today. Congrats to Torrent and me whoo hoo

(Shisaki) #18

I felt like a pro also when I got my first matrix down :D. Felt even better when I got hidemasa hook down ;D

(SR) #19

I remember learning The Matrix. It’s a very good trick to show off to people. Congradulations!

Congratulations is spelled with a “T”. Remember that. It used to trip me out too. :stuck_out_tongue: