Acne

(Johnny T) #1

Has anyone ever suffered from acne? How do you guys fix it? Are there any tips? I’m starting to get more and more acne. So is there any idea’s?

(Shisaki) #2

Dont worry, chicks dig it :stuck_out_tongue:

(Mitch) #3

Alcohol (The rubbing kind you buy at the drug store…)

I have never had bad acne but when I get some (Which is starting more and more now that I work at Taco Bell) I shave over them when I shave and cover them in alcohol…

It burns like crazy but it drys up the pores

Its strange, but toothpaste can actually decrease the redness of pimples, so if you put a dab of toothpaste on your pimples and leave it on for 15 minutes, it should do good.

(D@§h!zn!t) #5

Just wash your face every morning and every night. They will stay away and clear up. ;D

(Johnny T) #6

I do that every morning and night to remove the oil. But it turns red when I wash it.

I thought you meant like Drinking Alcohol :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wash your face every morning and night with some facial stuff, should keep it away.

(Jei Cheetah) #8

Not helping, not answering the question man, just saying…

I know one of my friends used proactive and it cleared up very well.

I have also heard about the toothpaste, but it seems a bit strange.

J.
:slight_smile:

(Johnny T) #9

Tried alot of facial products already and it didn’t work. I even tried Proactiv (that’s how its spelled), it didn’t work, wasted my time, and wasted my $70

If I have a zit I just press into it. I don’t pop it but I press on it hard and then just let it come back up. For some reason that clears it up.

(JM) #11

Acne and a few pimples every now and then are very different. When I was younger I had a huge issue with acne.

I would recommend seeing a doctor about it, seriously. Proactive works wonders if you don’t want to go that route, but your medical insurance won’t cover it like it would a doctor’s prescription.

Not to sound like a sales pitch, but I used proactive after the meds the doctor gave me and today I have no problems, just look at my avatar (My face is a little red, but that’s because I was a little…well…um…tipsy). Don’t drink alcohol until it is legal for you to do so, kids.