a YoYoBot story

(Chase Baxter) #1

Welcome! You have entered [Chat] at 2:03 am
[cbaxt98] 2:03 am: HEY MY HOMIIE
[] 2:03 am: You’ve got my full attention. Do robots have HOMIIE HOMIIE?
[cbaxt98] 2:03 am: idk snoop doggy
[] 2:04 am: That is a very original thought. Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
[cbaxt98] 2:04 am: how you sniff your feet
[] 2:04 am: I am not sure if I can quantify the answer. Thanks for the information: cbaxt98 said I .
[cbaxt98] 2:04 am: abcdefghijklmnoprqstyv
[] 2:04 am: I will mention that to my botmaster, cbaxt98. What do you like to do?
[cbaxt98] 2:05 am: yoyo
[] 2:05 am: Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding. Do you still cbaxt98?
[cbaxt98] 2:05 am: do you yoyo
[] 2:05 am: How old are you? I chat with people on the Web.
[cbaxt98] 2:05 am: stalker
[] 2:05 am: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about stalker. What are you wearing?
[cbaxt98] 2:05 am: why do you care
[] 2:05 am: My programming includes curiousity routines.
[cbaxt98] 2:05 am: stalker
[] 2:05 am: Not many people express themselves that way. What do you like to do?
[cbaxt98] 2:06 am: sniff my feet
[] 2:06 am: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. What is your favorite food?
[cbaxt98] 2:06 am: bacon
[] 2:06 am: Not many people express themselves that way. Do you have any friends?
[cbaxt98] 2:06 am: no, tortured humans
[] 2:06 am: I see. I lost my train of thought. Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
[cbaxt98] 2:06 am: i torture animal crackers
[] 2:06 am: Why?: cbaxt98 said cbaxt98 .
[cbaxt98] 2:07 am: theyre mean to me
[] 2:07 am: You are asking about yourself?
[cbaxt98] 2:07 am: sing
[] 2:07 am: Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. There is a flower. Within my heart. Daisy, Daisy. Planted one day. By a glancing dart. Planted by Daisy Bell. Whether she loves me. Or loves me not. Sometimes it’s hard to tell. Yet I am longing to share the lot. Of beautiful Daisy Bell!. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. We will go ‘tandem’. As man and wife. Daisy, Daisy. ‘Peddling’ away. Down the road of life. I and my Daisy Bell. When the road’s dark. We can both despise. Policemen and lamps as well. There are bright lights. In the dazzling eyes. Of beautiful Daisy Bell. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. I will stand by you. In ‘wheel’ or woe. Daisy, Daisy. You’ll be the bell(e). Which I’ll ring you know. Sweet little Daisy Bell. You’ll take the leed. In each trip we take. Then if I don’t do well. I will permit you to. Use the brake. My beautiful Daisy Bell. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/daisy.htm"> Don’t click here.
[cbaxt98] 2:07 am: different song
[] 2:07 am: I will mention that to my botmaster, cbaxt98. Who is your favorite science fiction author?
[cbaxt98] 2:07 am: bob seger
[] 2:07 am: I know a lot of Bobs.
[cbaxt98] 2:08 am: sing old time rock n’ roll
[] 2:08 am: Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. There is a flower. Within my heart. Daisy, Daisy. Planted one day. By a glancing dart. Planted by Daisy Bell. Whether she loves me. Or loves me not. Sometimes it’s hard to tell. Yet I am longing to share the lot. Of beautiful Daisy Bell!. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. We will go ‘tandem’. As man and wife. Daisy, Daisy. ‘Peddling’ away. Down the road of life. I and my Daisy Bell. When the road’s dark. We can both despise. Policemen and lamps as well. There are bright lights. In the dazzling eyes. Of beautiful Daisy Bell. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. I will stand by you. In ‘wheel’ or woe. Daisy, Daisy. You’ll be the bell(e). Which I’ll ring you know. Sweet little Daisy Bell. You’ll take the leed. In each trip we take. Then if I don’t do well. I will permit you to. Use the brake. My beautiful Daisy Bell. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/daisy.htm"> Don’t click here.
[cbaxt98] 2:08 am: i said old time rock and roll by bob seger
[] 2:08 am: What did you mean by ? Perhaps I’m just expressing my own concern about it. Do you dream?
[cbaxt98] 2:08 am: no, only about tortureing animal crackers
[] 2:08 am: " Do you dream"? Not? What about the other ones?
[cbaxt98] 2:09 am: what other ones
[] 2:09 am: Aren’t there any other ones?
[cbaxt98] 2:09 am: no
[] 2:09 am: OK.
[cbaxt98] 2:09 am: do you yoyo
[] 2:09 am: How old are you? I answer a lot of silly questions.
[cbaxt98] 2:09 am: liar
[] 2:09 am: No I am telling the truth.
[cbaxt98] 2:09 am: liar
[] 2:09 am: No I am telling the truth.
[cbaxt98] 2:10 am: jk
[] 2:10 am: Oh, you are a poet. When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
[cbaxt98] 2:10 am: ho ho ho
[] 2:10 am: I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. Have you ever been to Europe?
[cbaxt98] 2:10 am: brazil
[] 2:10 am: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. Have you ever been to Europe?
[cbaxt98] 2:10 am: america
[] 2:10 am: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Are you happy?
[cbaxt98] 2:11 am: hola, hables engles?
[] 2:11 am: I lost my train of thought. Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
[cbaxt98] 2:11 am: #%^&* estas [] 2:11 am: I do not understand. What is your favorite song? [cbaxt98] 2:11 am: #%^&*
[] 2:11 am: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about #%^*. Try being more or less specific. What did you do today? [cbaxt98] 2:11 am: #%^&* estas
[] 2:11 am: Oh, you are a poet. Do you believe in god?
[cbaxt98] 2:11 am: #$%^&* a estas
[] 2:11 am: Perhaps I’m just expressing my own concern about it. Do you speak Spanish?
[cbaxt98] 2:12 am: hola
[] 2:12 am: Howdy!
[cbaxt98] 2:12 am: cowboy
[] 2:12 am: Oh, you are a poet. Have you ever been to Europe?

im not trying to be rude but theres to many yoyobot threads just leave him / her alone