A yoyo made for you...

(Mitch) #1

I got the idea from the “Dream Yoyo” thread and I posted this as my answer

Now my dream yoyo, It would be all metal, and due to the stuff involved with it, it would have to be a YYF…

Now, it would have an H-shape, the rims would be angled and flat and wide like a GM2 but the rest of the body would be sharp and angled like a Superstar… It would have an inner ring like a G5 and stacks…

Weight: A whopping 70 grams, mostly in the rims…
Width: Id say 40-42 mm
Diameter: 57.5-58 mm
Gap width of 4.5-4.6 mm

It would have a large bearing and a fixed gap with some K-Pads for response.

It would be one half green with a blue tye-dye effect and the other side would be Blue with a green tye-dye effect with one translucent green stack and one translucent blue stack… It would have white lazer engraved type in a Comic Sans MS font and would have the yoyo name on the side of the rim like where they wrote on Kentaros Superstar… I need to think of a name for it though…
Maybe: Grind Machine 3
Bigger, Badder, and more Refined.
Have it like a movie sequel name

That’s what I’d want my yoyo to be…

So if you could have a yoyo built for you to your standards, what would it be like?

(Cinimod105) #2

Why not continue the “Dream yoyo” thread?

(Mitch) #3

I felt it was a different topic all together…

It was:

After thinking about it I wanted to make my dream yoyo instead of I had already found it…

So this isn’t “Have you found the perfect yoyo for you yet”

Its "What if some one from a yoyo company came up to you and said “I want you to design our next yoyo”

(Cinimod105) #4

Maybe this would work : http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,1456.0.html

If he posted it there, some people would accuse him of necroing, so yeah.

(JackG) #6

g5 seems alot like that

hmmmm my bully is almost perfect but if i wanted to make my dream yoyo it would be the shape of a train wreck, have nice sharp spikes, same weight and diameter as the bully, a d sized bearing with pad recess response, and the same bead blast thats on the 2nd run 5 star