Done for now

Lol, just looked them up and RateYourMusic agrees with you. Sounds good! Thanks for the recommendations.

3 Likes

yeah man, I can tell we have similar music tastes. Kind Diamond rules. Do you listen to any Mercyful Fate?

1 Like

Not as much as King but I love Melissa. I need to go through their discog but thereā€™s just too much to listen to. Almost got to see him live a few years ago but wasnā€™t able to

1 Like

Element Xs are still available. Here are some additional pictures. The larger bearing in these pictures is a size C.

Element Xā€™s still available. Open to trade offers.

Some more albums I like:

T. Rex - Electric Warrior

Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tillerman

My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures

The Replacements - Let It Be

Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska

Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy

Charlie XCX - how iā€™m feeling now

Cocteau Twins - Heaven Or Las Vegas

Iā€™ll also include a ridiculous amount of string. And a counterweight or two if you want.

Anyone interested? If no one is interested I probably wonā€™t keep this up for very long.

28 full days later

2 Likes

Peach is a great throw. Someone should pick it up

2 Likes

Playing through Bloodborne again.

UPDATE Completed

Cleric Beast - 1 try

Father Gascoigne - 1 try

Blood-Starved Beast - 1 try

Vicar Amelia - 2 tries

Witches of Hemwick - 1 try

Darkbeast Paarl - 2 tries

Shadows of Yarnham - 1 try

Rom, The Vacuous Spider - 1 try

Amygdala - 1 try

Martyr Logarious - 2 tries

The One Reborn - 1 try

Micolash, Host of the Nightmare - 1 try

Celestial Emissary - 1 try

Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos - 1 try

Ludwig, the Holy Blade - 1 try

Living Failures - 2 tries

Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower - 1 try

Laurence, the First Vicar - 1 try

The Orphan of Kos - 9 tries

Mergoā€™s Wet Nurse - 1 try

Gehrman, the First Hunter - 1 try

The Moon Presence - 1 try

STATS

Total in game time: 11:29:47

Blood Level: 77

Vitality - 40

Endurance - 25

Strength - 40

Skill - 9

Bloodtinge - 6

Arcane - 7

Weapons used: Saw Cleaver and Hunterā€™s Pistol

Armor used: Hunterā€™s Attire

No items (besides Blood Vials and Quicksilver Bullets) used other than Beast Blood Pellets, Fire Paper, and Bolt Paper

2 Likes

Thatā€™s probably my best run yet that I can remember. The bosses I died to were dumb avoidable deaths. Orphan has always been tough for me. Iā€™ve beaten him in one try before but not often.

Another note. I used quite a few sequence breaks, but no glitches or exploits when it came to boss fights.

No Summons either. Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with using them.

On the yoyo side, the Buzz-Ons are still available. They will probably end up in my case that doesnā€™t get used very often. Willing to do really any trade.

New stuff. Yay.

1 Like

Everything still available. Make me an offer, Iā€™m unreasonably reasonable.

Gotta lot of good things on sale stranger.

A-RT Bimetal is gone. Everything else is still available. Take it all for $200 or everything but the Buzz-Ons for $175. Prices include shipping and PayPal G&S as always.

1 Like

Another day has passed. These yoyos are getting lonely. Can you find it in your heart to love another yoyo or two? Or 6? Look inside yourself. I believe in you.

I will probably add a Trades Wants Lists soon. Iā€™ll trade everything for a SE YWET. I can add. Iā€™d also trade for a black Orca.

1 Like

Edit: MFD Anti-Pro 1 added.

Go ahead and offer trades if youā€™d like. CONUS only please, shipping outside of the US is a pain. I probably wonā€™t keep the Parthenon and Porycrash up for much longer.

Interested in:

Any CLYW I donā€™t have
Any A-RT I donā€™t have
Anti-Yo YWET
YYF Ti Genesis and Ti 888

1 Like

Iā€™m only looking for trades for the Anti-Pro. I also really like the yoyo and donā€™t need to get rid of it. Iā€™m going to be picky but reasonable.

EDIT: I am looking for a YWET. That is my goal with this. If I donā€™t receive any offers for one, in a few days Iā€™ll start considering other options. Thanks for understanding.

Iā€™m looking for:

Anti-Yo YWET - this is my ā€œgrail.ā€

A-RT Trptych
A-RT Diptych

Interested in most CLYW also.

2 Likes

Welcome friendā€¦.Iā€™ve been after a Yweti all yearā€¦2021ā€¦ no luck for tradesā€¦.
Unfortunately must people with high-end throwsā€¦over $150-200.00 BUt for any Ti? You have to be realisticā€¦. They cost in excess of $400.00ā€¦? Even a sparked ti could get up to $200+ā€¦? Good luck and all, but my adviceā€¦
Sell what you gotā€¦ save $ ā€¦ then when you have $400 go choose your favorite & order it! Enjoy!
If you can bring yourself to be brave enough to throw that tiā€¦.? Ding it and you loose all value!?
Good luck I hope you get what you want friend!

2 Likes

Well I wish you luck man. Iā€™m just going to keep believing itā€™ll happen. Iā€™ll sell stuff if I have to but hopefully it wonā€™t come to that.

1 Like