2ndaryStrings!

I did not want to mix the string brand with my youtube channel because I am still planing on doing string reviews, also before I found my new formula I decided to call it 2ndarystrings because I was still going to use zip lines as my mains and just have my strings as a 2ndary but then I found a new formula and now the my 1st choice but I still decided to keep the name as 2ndary strings because I like the name more

8 Likes

5 pack

3 Likes

5 pack

3 Likes

5 pack

2 Likes

5 pack

2 Likes

5pack

2 Likes

alright I thought I should give yall up dates on whatā€™s going on at 2ndary. I have added half a strand of thread (the strings will be 6 and a half strands), I did this to make the string a little thicker because it was being a little sloppily on binds. this also made the strings just a little whipper and I loosen the strings just a tad to make them hold tension better. over all I have up graded the strings by at least 40%

8 Likes

pound it

2 Likes

names for yellow strings

• pure lemon juice
  • mellow yellow
  • tuscan sun
  • primrose
  • cyber yellow

0 voters

4 Likes

i was torn between the pure lemon juice and primroseā€¦ gimme da juice!

2 Likes

names for orange strings

• amber
  • blazing amber
  • amber blaze
  • coral orange
  • coral blaze
  • mango tango orange

0 voters

2 Likes

I like primrose as a huge Hunger Games fan

5 Likes

I had to redo the orange pull so if you did enter in that pull you will have to inter again

3 Likes

today was taco tuesday, food is never a game for meā€¦ big ups tijuana flats!

3 Likes

what names do yall think are good for pink, right now im think cyber pink

2 Likes

Flamingo

3 Likes

hm I like pure lemon juice if orange is going to be mango tango orange.

etc I think depends on how the colours go like in groupings?

so I just polled as my favourite yellow name, favourite orange name independently instead.

2 Likes

I agree that groupings sound good but I decided I wanted to see what the pplā€™s wanted, but I do plan on doing a grouping soon

2 Likes

5 pack

1 Like

5 pack

1 Like