2A Tuesdays ( a Looping Thread)

Rapid comeback nullified by utilizing number/letter combination outside a reasonably acceptable parameter of technical and humorous functionality.

You may have the chance to redeem yourself with a more suitable response. Which brings a new conundrum.

2B or not 2B; that is your question?

I personally feel that this thread is coming 2A timely ending due to the near non existence of laughter generating dialogue.

6 Likes

2che’

7 Likes

Horizontal Looping…?

11 Likes

Go time, throw time!

11 Likes

gonna have fun today.

9 Likes

It’s only been a couple of weeks but I’m picking up my loopers more.

Today I’m doing UFOs, Sleeping Beauties and of course Sidewinders. 40 inside loops and outside Sidewiders to bring back to neutral string tension. Then 40 outside loops and inside Sidwiders. 3 reps lefthand and right for 480 loops.

6 Likes

i noticed my Loopers have really tiny bearings, are these Half Specs?

4 Likes

They are A’s in 360s I believe. K’s are in 720s and Raiders.

4 Likes

i tried to put an A size in a normal yoyo lol.

2 Likes

Fixed Axle February on a 2A Tuesdays have to throw a pair of Proyos and cottons. @edhaponik in 2007 was pushing Proyo capabilities.

8 Likes

Hahaha WOW that’s been a minute.

5 Likes

I’ve been wondering about that video for a while. Did you widen the gap at all on that Proyo, or are you just that much a of a monster?

1 Like

Actually I watch that now and am just like “god that was sloppy” lol. But no that ProYo is stock - you can do a lot more with them than people assume.

4 Likes

Last week Hans Yim a member of the AA yoyo club put out a 2A 30 Double Shoot the Moons Challenge. Now the Discard crew is dealing with the Coronavirus in Hong Kong. 30 consecutive double Shoot the Moons are going to be difficult, but I’m going to at least do them individually right and left up to 100 each and link a few together. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the Chinese throwers facing this epidemic.

For throws I’m keeping it fixed axle with a 1/2 swapped pair of TK No Jive Imperial Purgatory 1s in both light and dark and 75mm cotton strings.

6 Likes

Throwing some 720s for 2A Tuesday

9 Likes

The timing changes add a cool look to it😎

1 Like

Fixed Axle 2A is a great way to tighten up my technique. The Masters like Denis McBride’s play is off the charts.

Tom Kuhn No Jives 1/2 swapped Purgatory 1 Light and Dark Mandalas.

10 Likes

My 2A Tuesday throws.

5 Likes

Im readyfor my day… looping on the train might be a challenge

Edit… no looping on the subway, scared the heck out of people… so i practiced watefalls or cascades not sure the name (hop the fence) …R hand easy as pie. I even got it going pretty well with the left. 2 handed on the ride home?

6 Likes