2022 National Yo-yo Contest

I’ll talk to them when I pick up the passes. Not sweating it too much.

Have fun! I got a feeling this one is gonna be a great one!

Bump! Anyone know if this is streaming anywhere? Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah im really really hyped for the routines !!! Unfortunately im not there right now :pensive: but i think @YoYoExpertGarrett said that there will be a live stream tomorrow so yay :star_struck: !!! But im not sure where it will be streamed ??

3 Likes

I just found it on the National Yoyo League YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCBxlMhp8-IN2zmRULmhvyWQ

Fortunately Friday was pretty mild, but I’m looking forward to watching Saturday and Sunday! (@Shwa)

5 Likes

Is there a live stream for 1A Prelims/Semifinals? It should be happening right now.

Yeah me to thats what i was thinking ?? Maybe they will post the video once the prelims are done ?? Im not sure

I thought it was starting at 10am AZ time. So theres still 20 mins I think.

3 Likes

I was confused bc apparently Arizona doesn’t observe day light savings lol

2 Likes

This was fun to watch… head to head throwdown.

6 Likes

Gonna roll up around 2ish, I’m in a light blue Patagonia shirt and black shorts. Would love to meet some of you cats!

5 Likes
3 Likes

the stream is super spotty though. freezing up.

1 Like

new link

4 Likes

Are you serious” Nationals” had 66 participants in the 1A alone! Wow!!

3 Likes

@AndreBoulay i think there is a slight problem for the first Saturday prelims video. It doesn’t play the entire livestream for some reason ??

1 Like

They had to split it in two first stream was having issues

2 Likes

I can’t believe the power went out?

1 Like

Story was a cut underground power cable got cut by a nearby construction site. Really sucks. Also a good reminder to call diggers hotline before digging.

1 Like

Also its back.

And please call diggers hotline before digging, it may save your life and/or a lot of money, its a free service, it just means you may have to wait for utilities to mark where they have stuff buried.

4 Likes