$1000 cash offer for, scratch that... $2000! cash offer for

I knew I should have taken yoyo collecting more seriously 10 years ago. So many high dollar throws now days I could have bought back in the day.

5 Likes

I must say I just do not get this type of “collecting”. Are any of these yo-yo’s any good? If not; then what is the point in acquiring them? To look at them on a shelf?

Not judging; just truly puzzled.

6 Likes

It is same with supercar and antique collectibles items, you don’t really need an object to be highly functional to use it but it could be a part of the decoration.
The price is sometimes determined by how much a person wants an object and how rare it is, this could be the same to yoyo as well.

8 Likes

I have a Yomega Firestorm that I will never get rid of. It’s fairly miserable to play with, but I like looking at it and remembering what it was like to get one in a Happy Meal 20 years ago. The other, more expensive collector’s items that I own are similar. They remind me of a time or a place that meant something to me.

7 Likes

I am not sure I understand the metaphor. Which lemons have become valuable as ‘collector’ cars? Who collects cars because of the paint?

Maybe you guys are collecting anodized art?

2 Likes

Pin striping on Low riders… people pay way more money for 80/90 cars with custom paint jobs from specific artist

2 Likes

@YoyoGeezer Pretty much collecting the anodizer’s artwork at this point. I like having unique and (in my opinion) visually stunning pieces in my collection. Unfortunately these are very difficult to find, hence the larger than standard offer.

4 Likes

Comic Books – Action Comics 1 – $3.2 Million

5 Likes

Still searching :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let the bumps begin :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Another bump

2 Likes

A good luck bump!

2 Likes

I wish. Heard Nicolas Cage had to sell his.
Probably shouldn’t have changed his name.

2 Likes

@rockstar Thanks!

4 Likes

Another bump bites the dust

1 Like

Bump

Just saying this would make an epic Xmas gift to myself

2 Likes

Bum ba da bump

Another bump bites the dust

Please let me give you some extra holiday spending money

3 Likes