NM Masamune for sale! 80$!

Single damage pictured, no box, was on the VERGE of pulse vibe when I got it, but I managed to tune it so it is almost 100% smooth on the string. Definitely has a pretty good amount of regular nail vibe, but only affects grinds. IF YOU UNSCREW IT, I CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU’LL GET IT SMOOTH AGAIN. I’ve been tuning yoyos for a long time, and this one still took 3 hours to get it to where it is now. I live in Canada, and use PayPal only.

3 Likes

I’ll be completely honest, I’m intrigued because I loved the terrarian. Not only do I want to try this yoyo, but I will try to get it with my next payment day. Dm me for more conversation. I’m really interested.

2 Likes

… is this not cheap or something? i totally thought this would be gone by now!

1 Like

Me too lol

1 Like

Single colors where 79$ and splashes 99$ so I would not consider this „cheap“.

5 Likes

Bump! Price drop!

2 Likes

I would take you up on this, but I’ve already blown my yoyo budget for this month (and next). :weary:

3 Likes

Bump9

Did you mean to put “mint” in the title? Yoyo doesn’t appear to be mint. :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I have sold here many times. Using the word ‘mint’, when the first picture shows damage to the yo-yo is hard to understand. Those of us that sell mint yo-yo’s that are truly mint; meaning in the condition it arrived in, are diminished when this term is misused.

7 Likes

bump whatever 2

Bump 5

@Yoyo_Garden TP

2 Likes

Bump 30

1 Like

Bump 46

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.