CLOSED

2 Likes

Please PM ME…NEXT TIME. :stuck_out_tongue:

~gorrilla_yo

Get your requests in…

Whoa! so many sig that u make. you so pro

1 Like

Thanks

you make such awesome sigs!! each one is different and awesome all the same!

1 Like

Yeah you should periodically bump and update this, use it as your official sig page ;D

thx for awesome sig!

1 Like

Greatly Appreciated!!! ;D
~gorrilla_Yo

yep… ;D
~gorrila_yo

1 Like

let me guess cs4

Can you please fix those Jensen Kimmit ones? I think it’s pretty disgraceful to do such a thing. Atleast find out how to spell someone’s name before it’s released to the public…

LOL…there correct, are you seeing them correctly…hahahaha maybe your eyes are deceiving you because of sheer awesomeness… ;D

~gorrilla_yo

1 Like

Hey
Do you think you could put me on the waiting list?
thanks
Titanium221

me too!

one suggestion…

Its a signature not a wallpaper. Make them smaller. Most sites require it be under 400x100.

Im sorry I despise these gigantic signatures, you do good work just tone the size down.

1 Like

LOL…THANKS i agree i don’t like big siggies either, however some people request lots of stuff to be added on their signature…i try to add in as much as i can without making it to big or too small…people even request how big they want their sig…

BTW…Your screen resolution also plays a part, if you have a low res. monitors, the signatures appear huge, whereas higher res. screens display it smaller. I’m currently running a high res. widescreen monitor, so it looks small to me, but to others it may look big…

LOW RESOLUTION (1024 x 768) BIGGER:

HIGH RESOLUTION (1920 x 1200) SMALLER:

See the difference from what i can see and others can see…

anyhow, thanks for the heads up :o the next batch of siggies are going to come out smaller, hopefully no one complains then… ;D

Lolwat gorilla?

You can just edit your post instead of quoting it. I guess you pressed the wrong button?

oopps fixed. i pressed quote instead of modify

I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY REQUESTS…AS OF THIS MONTH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE…LOL

BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WORK…gah :stuck_out_tongue:

~gorrilla_yo