HOW TO PUT HUBSTACKS ON DV888

DOESSSSS ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PUT HUBSTACKS ON THE DV888? i really wanna knoww, if anyone out there can show me please do.

Just don’t. It will take some serious work and in the end not be worth it. Go buy a PGM if you want to play with stacks. Though I will warn you that they get boring in about a day.

i think that hub stacks are fun i have had my pgm for a while and still like them

It would not be worth it. Question threads should have a question mark in the title…

ohhh okkayy i wont put hubs on it. thanks for the tip

Good choice.

I have a hubstacked dv888 and it is awesome! http://www.extremespin.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2459&d=1260761547

thats cool, how did you do that or did you just buy it like that?

I polished the rims and put on a pgm2 axle and hubstacks.

difficult to do?

Yah, you need a lathe, a drill press, and a very steady hands.

fair fair well I have neither of those as home, so I guess my Dv888 stays as is then.

Is there any chance you could write up the process you used and post it back here for other people to see when they ask if it can be done.

I reshaped and put stacks on my Hectic with just pgm guts, sand paper, and a drill. The sand paper and drill I used to reshape and polish. The stacks however require pgm guts and pliers.

1.) I get a pgm axle, and screw it on one side.

2.) Then I get some pliers and twist till it pops out the other side. I do the same to the other half of the Hectic. (Doing this to the Hectic should be the same as doing this to the Dv888.)

3.) Then, I screw bolth halfs together with the pgm axle sticking out of both sides.

4.) Then I take the pgm and open it up. Then I take the stacks off the pgm.

5.) Then I get the pliers and pull on the metal post that the stacks go on till it comes off the Pgm. Do this to the other side too.

6.) The axle should be screwed into one of the posts and not the other. If it is just screw one in.

7.) Then screw in the axle in the Hectic or Dv888 or whatever fundemetal. But, screw it in threw the other side of the yoyo. The outside. The side where the stacks would go. Then screw it in threw the other half.

8.) Then put the post on th other half.

9.) Then put the stacks on and there you go! (might cause vibe)

10.) DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! DO NOT HOLD ME RESPONCIBLE IF YOU SCREW UP YOUR YOYO!!! INFACT I DON’T EVEN RECOMEND DOING THIS!!! DO NOT SUE ME OR GET ANGRY WITH ME!!!

Sorry, this is really hard to put into words.

Here is what it should look like: